If you should have any questions about anything, feel free to email me at either one of my school email addresses. Best of luck to all of you for the rest of the school year! Ciao for now!
1.) MATH 7: Complete your fraction strip booklet.
MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
2.) ART: If you haven't shared your 'PENCIL TO PIXEL' project or your 'ALPHABET PHOTOGRAPHY' directly with Mr. Hong's Gmail address, please do so right away so you can receive an assessment.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- I would really enjoy hearing what skills and knowledge you have gained over the last two months.
- Please write a learning reflection about what you have learned, what you think will help you in the future, and anything else about school you have enjoyed this year.
- This would be an excellent going away gift for me! :-)
- Give two students positive comments on their post.
- Give one student a suggestion for improvement.
- Edit/revise based on the feedback/self-assessment.
- ART: Jackson Pollock Inspired Action Painting
- WARNING - DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE SCARED OF GHOSTS!