1.) MATH: No HW.
2.) LA: No HW
3.) SCIENCE/SOCIALS: Feel free to work on your adaptations project by drawing your three pictures or by creating labels for your poster. You can simply cut them out, border them, and glue them to your poster in school tomorrow.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What is your definition of what an adaptation is?
- What are the learning intentions of this adaptations project?
- What things must you include on your project (presentation of learning/research)?
- How do you know you must include these things?
- How does a criteria sheet help you learn and do well?
- Give one student some feedback about their response.
- Edit/revise your post based on the feedback you receive or based on your own self-assesment.