IMPORTANT: Don't forget to bring your snacks/food/drinks tomorrow. Click here to write down what you will be bringing. We have lots of snacks. Please sign up to bring a food of some sort.
- Masks will only be permitted in class tomorrow, not outside during recess and lunch.
- There will be a prize for the best costume!
- Keep it appropriate.
- Bring your food / snacks for our class celebration.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In the spirit of Halloween and comprehension strategies, I would like you to watch this video with your eyes closed. Remember, "We don't use our eyes when we visualize!"
- I want you write down your 'VISIBLE THINKING' as your post a response. This can be in point form or in paragraph form. I leave it up to you how you want to write out your thoughts.
- Be sure to include a PURPOSE, at least 2 connections using your background knowledge, and 2 visualizations. Please keep your responses appropriate and don't write anything that might be considered offensive.
- For your visualizations, ask yourself, "What do I see when I hear a specific noise or sound?
- Ask one student a question about their response and give them one thing to work on.
- Edit/revise your post.