1.) MATH 6/7:
- You learned how to do a new type of mathematical transformation today! All of you were able to easily understand how to do rotations using your plastic sheets! Click here if you need to review this concept.
- Complete 2 'ROTATIONS' worksheets if you have not completed them yet. Don't forget to use your plastic piece to rotate your shapes.
- If you have any questions, post them here.
3.) POST A RESPONSE #1: (SOCIAL STUDIES 6/7)
- Find out more about your heritage!
- Possible sources of information include your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, internet, encyclopedia, wikipedia, etc.
- Interview at least one person you know and tell your classmates about something new you learned from them about your heritage!
4.) POST A RESPONSE: (ART)
- Complete colouring your scanned image of your Roy Lichtenstein Pop Art using Pixlr, Picmonkey, Photoshop, or any other digital editing tools you have available from your home.
- Once you have completed colouring your image using your digital tools, be sure to post it to this Google Presentation so you can share it with your classmates over the weekend!
- Feel free to comment and give feedback to your peers using the 'COMMENT' function on the Google presentation!
- If you have any questions or need any help with your digital art, post your comments/questions here.
VIDEO LINKS / LINKS:
How to make 3D Paper Snowflakes
Transformations - Mathematical Rotations