- Complete 3 plot the points to create a picture handouts.
- Play this game 'FIND THE ALIENS'
- Play this game 'SPACE BOY TO THE RESCUE'
- Play this game 'Game Over Gopher'
- Here is a list of more coordinate grid video games for you to practice. They will all help you become more comfortable with the 4 quadrants of the Cartesian Grid.
2.) Novel Approach:
- Share your picture book powerful response with two people in your group.
- Give them feedback based on your peer assessment sheet and criteria handout. Do this directly on their Google Doc using 'COMMENTS'.
- Make your edits/revisions based on the descriptive feedback you receive.
- If for some reason, you don't receive any comments, simply do a self-assessment using your self-assessment handout and make edits/revisions.
- Respond to all feedback received from peers and teachers.
- If you haven't completed the below Novel Approach assignment, be sure to do it.
BOOK CLUB DISCUSSIONS:
- Write a paragraph including the following information:
2.) Who did you learn this from?
3.) What is a personal connection you had from today's book club discussion.
4.) Describe a specific example from your book club discussion that pushed your thinking further.
5.) What different big ideas were discussed in your groups?
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
Explosive Starts with Usain Bolt
Find the Aliens
Space Boy to the Rescue
Game Over Gopher