- Students are all understanding how to subtract using integer chips.
- Your post a response will be related to this concept.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- No HW. You will continue the lesson from today in class tomorrow.
- Watch this video and be ready to talk about this Chris Hadfield during our morning review tomorrow.
- If you have a chance, explore his YouTube channel. he has some amazing videos that will give you ideas for your Science assignments.
4.) FIELD TRIP:
- All forms and money are due tomorrow. Click here if you need the second permission form.
- 3 things must be returned:
2.) Permission form
3.) Rental money
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You learned how to subtract negative and positive integers using rules and steps.
- Create a subtraction questions.
- In your own words, explain how to answer this based on what you did with your partner in class today.
- Remember, your explanation must be clear and easy to follow.
- Use transition words (Firstly, secondly, thirdly, finally, etc).
- Give one student a suggestion.
- Edit/revise your post based on feedback or your own self-assessment.