REMINDER: Grade 7's Celebration form to be returned ASAP with your $25.
And don't forget your craziest hair-do tomorrow, for Wacky Hair Day!
1.) SCIENCE 6:
- NEW DATE: Newton's Law projects due on Monday, April 29th.
- If you have not already finished up your experiment worksheet make sure that is completed and handed in tomorrow.
- Complete as much of your inquiry journal entries as possible.
- Update your videos/photos on FreshGrade. If you didn't do a voice over, simply type your explanation out in the comments.
- If you were one of the groups that had the right design and ideas, but couldn't get yours started, simply hypothesize why that might be and how you might fix the problem.
- Be sure you know the spelling and definitions of your Word Work Words! WW Test tomorrow!
- Reluctant, cajole, trove, valise, cordon, festoon, squall, searing, exasperation, intriguing, scoff, clench, delectable, emanate, apprehensive, undulate.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Enjoy this PAR Holiday. Focus on your Word Work, and visit some math prep for a chapter test next week!
How do Whales, Penguins, and Polar Bears Keep Warm?
How to Build a Simple Electric Motor
Make a Simple Monopolar Motor
| || |
| || |