1.) BOOK CLUB: Read and take notes for Section II of your book. You can take notes on the same document as your Section I notes (quotes, questions, imagery, vocabulary)
- Use the criteria sheet and highlight the areas in each category that your work falls into.
- Be sure to take your time when you do this. This is not something that you can complete in a few minutes.
- Make all your edits/revisions over the weekend. Make any changes you feel are necessary.
- You will be doing peer assessments and giving feedback on Tuesday.
3.) WRITE A RESPONSE (MATH):
- Create 3 questions that involve adding integers.
- Answer someone else's 3 questions (that haven't already been answered).
- Give feedback to the person who answered your questions (if their answer is incorrect, explain to them why their answer is incorrect)
Adding Integers with Different Signs