LEARNING INTENTIONS: To learn about the importance of setting, planning, and working towards achieving those goals.
1.) LA: You will hand in your 100 Word Challenge write on Monday and the class will vote for the top 3! See if you can improve yours over the weekend! Here is a link to the image we used in class.
2.) MATH: Complete drawing, colouring, cutting, pasting, and bordering your pictures for your math assignment. You should have 10 completed for Monday.
3.) SCIENCE: Complete your research from Friday on your Google Drive.
- List your individual species and be sure to be able to explain at least 5 points about your animal. Don't forget to copy and paste the link/url/address of where you got your information.
- Which ecosystem does it belong to?
- Describe at least 3 biotic / abiotic interactions.
- Describe at least 3 biotic / biotic interactions.
- You will share your information with the class on Monday.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video of a jaguar attacking a crocodile.
- In sentence/paragraph form, post as many different interactions that you can see in this video. Be sure to explain using the scientific terms you learned in school. Be sure to explain which components are biotic and which components are abiotic.
- There are many different interactions that are taking place in this video.
- CHALLENGE: See how many interactions you can post! There will be a surprise on Monday for the winner!
A Jaguar Attacks a Crocodile