- A few students still need to upload their first DRAFT 1.
- Upload an improved version to the DRAFT 2 folder. The improvements should be based on a self-assessment of the criteria handout and the feedback you received in class from me. This draft should show that you used different editing functions while still using the same alphabet photos.
2.) MATH: No HW
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you worked on your 'LEARNING TAGS' so you are prepared for the student led conferences on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Post WHAT you plan on showing your parents this week based on these tags:
2.) PRIDE - What are you really proud of?
3.) IMPROVEMENT - What is an example of how you improved?
4.) PROCESS - What piece of work shows the learning process and how your work progressed
from start to finish?
5.) FAVOURITE - What was your favourite learning piece from this term?
6.) INVISIBLE PRIDE - Not everything you do ends up on paper. What are you proud of that you
want to show your parents?
- Explain why you chose each example of your learning.
How to Make a Photo Collage with PicMonkey