IMPORTANT: Parents, some forms will be coming home by the end of the week. Please complete them and send them back to the school.
1.) WORD WORK:
- Click here to access this week's word work. Feel free to work on this at home if you like. You will have time in class tomorrow to complete it.
- Most students have completed the 'MATH ASSESSMENT', We will review them tomorrow in class.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we built some behavioural C-Charts and had a class discussion on internet safety and privacy.
- In paragraph form (introduction, body and supporting sentences/examples, and conclusion), explain at least 3 different points on how to stay safe online.
- Give one student suggestions for improvement based on the GIVENS (spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure.).
- Reply to the comment and edit/revise your paragraph based on the feedback you were given.
- Show your parents your work.