1.) MATH: No HW.
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Work on your powerful responses for your picture books.
- You must give at least one person from your picture book group feedback on their Google Documents. If you haven't shared it with your group members yet, be sure to do this today.
- Use your self/peer assessment sheet to make sure you are giving appropriate feedback to your peers.
- Do a self-assessment according to the criteria sheet to make sure you have included everything required.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You have learned about rule of thirds, leading lines, and filling the space.
- Take some photos around your room and outside to add to your alphabet pics.
- Upload these photos to your shared Google folder so you can see your photo taking skills develop from now until we complete this unit. If you haven't shared it with me and you partner yet, be sure to do so. Call this 'YOUR NAME'S ALPHABET PHOTOGRAPHY'.
- Remember, only take letters that are naturally occurring and not posed.
- Post a shared link to your best alphabet photo that you have taken so far. (SHARED LINK FROM GOOGLE DRIVE)
- Post your link here and comment on at least 3 photos that have been posted. Comment on the 3 skills you learned that were mentioned above.
- Also, comment on what you think of the image. What did you like? What was interesting? What could be improved?
- Respond to comments you receive.
Cool SmartPhone Photography Tricks