1.) POST A RESPONSE: Why is your online safety something that you must consider when doing anything online? Give at least one example and reason. Do your best not to repeat points that other students have already posted. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.
2.) THE GOOGLE DRIVE CHALLENGE! :)
- Log in to your Gmail account and go to Google Documents or Google Drive.
- Create a new document.
- Move this document into your LA folder and title it 'MY PASSION'. (drag and drop)
- Click on 'TOOLS' and then click on 'RESEARCH'
- Play around with the research tool that pops up on the right side of the screen. See if you can figure out how to use it. I want you to research one of your 'PASSIONS' that you will include on your e-folio/website next week. Please only use this research tool and not a separate browsing window.
- Tell me a little bit about your passions and include at least 1 image, 1 video link, and some information about it.
- 'Share' this document with my Gmail address and list me 'CAN EDIT'.
- I can't wait to see how many students are able to complete this unique scavenger hunt!
Parents - Please review the following links to better educate your child on protecting their privacy:
12 Quick Privacy Tips for Parents
More Resources for Parents
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
Think Before You Click