- Novel Approach Book Club conversations
- You learned how to enhance your perspective photos and your pencil to pixel assignments by using digital tools
- You created 3D perspective Mother's Day Cards
- You used science, technology, engineering, and math (S.T.E.M.) to build your mousetrap cars.
- You started planning your sport's day cheers!
- You were deeply involved in our discussions about belief systems and spirituality!
WOW! That sure was a lot of learning that happened this week! I'm tired just typing it! ;-)
- The majority of you have uploaded your Pencil to Pixel collages to the Google Drive folder. If you haven't, you must do this over the weekend.
- Also, upload your pencil image, fine-lined image, and any collage drafts to your FreshGrade.
- Please also update your ABC PHOTO COLLAGE on FreshGrade or you will receive an incomplete.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We discussed belief systems and spirituality this week.
- In paragraph form, write about what you think the differences are between the two.
- Feel free to provide examples to support your opinions using your background knowledge.
- You must respond to two other responses by asking them questions about their responses.
- Edit/revise for the givens.
3.) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY:
- Show your mother our class video below on Sunday when you wish her a Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to the Hard woking Moms of Division 2