1.) READING: Read for 30 minutes and log in planner/calendar.
2.) MATH: You will hand in your duotangs tomorrow.
3.) PASSION PROJECT:
- Upload photos you want to use directly to your Animoto file so you have it read for tomorrow.
- If you are working on a mobile device, be sure to preview and finalize the video at home so you can continue editing it at school tomorrow.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned about the difference between prime and composite numbers.
- In your own words and in paragraph format (intro/topic sentence, body/supporting sentences, and concluding sentence), explain what prime and composite numbers are.
- Be sure to include examples of both in the body of your paragraph.
- Give 2 students suggestions for improvement.
- Edit/revise your paragraph.
Sieve of Eratosthenes