FIELD TRIP: Return your medical information form if you haven't already done so.
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Everyone has made some progress on their presentations. Work hard over the weekend to complete as much of your presentations/projects as possible.
- On Monday, we will get into small groups and you will give small 'TED TALKS' on your projects.
- You will need to speak in front of a group of 4-5 students and be able to clearly explain the similarities and differences between each of your belief systems. They will give you feedback and you will use it to practice for your final presentations.
- Presentations start on Wednesday and end on Friday
- Your research is expected to be basically finished at this point.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video on an 'Introduction to Judaism'.
- Based on this video, write a paragraph about Judaism. (hook, supporting sentences, and conclusion)
- Make sure you explain using evidence/support from the video.
- Your paragraph should be able to clearly explain what Judaism is to someone who knows nothing about it.
- PAR POLICE: Cassandra, Shermaine, Kevin W., Vivian, Ethan, and Emily Z. will give feedback to 5 students each about their posts. Please give them feedback based on the givens (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, etc).
Introduction to Judaism