1.) READING: Read for 30 minutes
2.) PASSION PROJECT:
- Your second draft is due tomorrow.
- All edits/revisions based on your self-assessment should be completed for tomorrow.
- Tomorrow you will do a peer-assessment.
- Final project is due on Friday.
- Plant ID mini-project is due on Friday, October 5th.
- Manage your time wisely and get your work/research done.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Explain a daily inquiry word period from start to finish in detail (think about what you did today)?
- Use this paragraph prompt to get you started:
circle and _____________________. After we have completed our
_____________________we.......(continue writing until the very end of the inquiry period).
- Give one student descriptive feedback to help them improve their paragraph of an inquiry work period.
- Edit/revise your paragraph based on the feedback you receive or your own self assessment.
What is Inquiry-Based Learning?