1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Use your time wisely. Finish up your research.
- You will start working on your presentations tomorrow.
- Some of you may learn that you do not have enough details in your research as you work on your presentations.
- Of course, adding more details to your research as you work on your presentations is totally acceptable.
- Feel free to post any questions here or you can email me directly.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video on an 'Introduction to Buddhism'.
- Based on this video, write a paragraph about Buddhism. (hook, supporting sentences, and conclusion)
- Make sure you explain using evidence/support from the video.
- Your paragraph should be able to clearly explain what Buddhism is to someone who knows nothing about it.
- REQUIRED BY EVERYONE: Ask at least one student about their post.
- PAR POLICE: May, Kento, Jessica L., Caden, and Shermaine will give feedback to 5 students each about their posts. Please give them feedback based on the givens (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, etc).
Introduction to Buddhism