- Personal Information Notice
- Social Media Notice
- General permission form notice
- Entertainment books/money
1.) MATH 6:
- Show your parents the learning intentions for the unit and have them sign it. Explain to them why learning intentions are important. Remember, you need to know the destination of your learning in order to make it there!
- Have your parents sign the family letter you were given during math today.
- Watch this video on Factors and Multiples to prepare you for tomorrow's class.
- Check your teacher's website. Click here--> Mrs. Middleton ---> Mrs. Wilson
- Watch this video with your parents on Divisibility Rules.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned about several different issues that are being discussed in this year's elections.
- Click here and click on a different issue you didn't read about in class today.
- Explain in your own words what the issue is, what your personal opinion is, and your reason for thinking this.
- Include the statistics from the pie graph in your response.
- Also give at least one pro and one con for the issue you clicked and read about.
- For example, if you choose Native funding, you may want to say something like this: One of the issues I read about on the website was about Native funding. I believe this issue is an important one because many Canadians believe First Nation's people should receive more funding from the government. According to the website, 30% of Canadians believe they should receive more funding and 70% of Canadians do not. In my opinion, I think (INSERT YOUR OPINION HERE) because (INSERT YOUR REASON). One pro to this is........One con to this is.......
- Read at least one other student's response and give them a suggestion and a positive comment. For example, if they didn't include the statistics or their reasons, be sure to let them know so they can revise their post.
- Edit/Revise your original post. This can be based on your classmate's suggestions.
Math 6 Video on FACTORS and Multiples
Math 7 Video on Divisibility Rules