a.) Topic sentences
b.) Transition words
c.) Supporting sentences (examples, quotes, statistics, research, etc) followed by 2-3 sentences - commentary)
d.) Concluding Sentences
Tomorrow, we will incorporate one more section into your body paragraphs for your persuasive essays that was not discussed today.
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: Complete 4.4 of your textbooks.
- Decide on an ancient civilization you want to research.
- Keep track of any good sources you find (Google Drive - Ancient Civilization Research dil).
- Use the Google Drive research toolbar to keep track of your soured.
3.) POST A RESPONSE / LA:
- Make sure you have posted the following on your persuasive essay file on your Google Drives.
- Most recent introductory paragraph (from website), topic sentences, 2 types of supporting sentences (not the actual sentences, just the type) and a concluding sentence.
- If you have already written your supporting sentences, you are more than welcome to post that as well.
- It is very important that you work on your Google Drive and then copy and paste your work here.
- Comment and give some constructive feedback to at least one other student and make edits/revisions if feedback is given to you.
- Feedback should only be given on topic sentences and concluding sentences only.
- Transition Word List