In science, each group presented to one other group and completed both self- and peer-assessments according to the criteria. They revised their presentations and will be ready to present to the class tomorrow!
In photography, students viewed examples of creative student photos that effectively utilized leading lines and other techniques. Then, they continued taking photos and tried to think outside the box to be more original with their compositions.
1.) FIELD TRIP: Bring your field trip form and money for the planetarium field trip! We are still looking for parent drivers. Please talk to Mr. Hong or Ms. Fei if you have any financial concerns.
2.) SCIENCE: Finish up any last revisions for your presentation- you will be presenting to the class tomorrow!
- Finish your composite figures drawing and area calculations.
- Math quiz tomorrow (you will need to know about area and perimeter of rectangles, triangles, parallelograms, as well as composite figures)
4.) Grade 7 Yearbook Survey
- Grade 7's, please complete this survey for the yearbook.
4.) WRITE A RESPONSE: What did you learn about group work through the science project? This is a general reflection- specific concerns about group members will be addressed later.
- What helped your group to work well together? (2 sentences)
- How would you improve your teamwork as a group? (2 sentences)