In addition to this, the students learned about music composition today using Garage Band on the iPads. The students are learning about different instruments, how to record, and how to pace themselves using a metronome. The students were working on repeating sounds using the high tom, low tom, ride cymbal, bass drum, and crash cymbal. The students will continue composing their music to express themselves and will incorporate this into their year end Passion Projects.
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
- Complete all remaining questions for 3.4 (textbook). Mark and correct at home. We will go over the challenging questions in class tomorrow.
- 3.4 Worksheet will be marked in class. Your must show all your work. preferably on a separate sheet of paper.
- Quiz tomorrow on estimating and calculating decimals
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Who are the most important person/people in your life and why?
- Explain using a structure paragraph. In other words, use a good hook/intro, good supporting sentences (examples, quotes, statistics, etc), and a good conclusion.
- Don't forget the GIVENS (spelling, capitals, punctuation, sentence structure, sentence variety, good vocabulary, etc)
3.) REPORT CARDS:
- If you have any questions about your report cards, please email me directly. Please return your envelopes and folders.
- If your parents would like to set up at time to meet with me, have them email me directly to set something up for any time this week.