1.) MATH 6: Make a copy of this data table and paste it into your spreadsheet. DO NOT CHANGE ANY OF THE 'CELLS' in the percentage columns. The only information that you will change will be the different teams (6), wins, losses, overtime games, and total games played. The percentages will change automatically because the formulas will not be altered. Do not complete the ratio and decimal columns. If you have any questions, post them here.
MATH 7: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
2.) WRITE A RESPONSE #1:
- Visit Gary's Learning Journey and leave him at least 3 comments (suggestions/feedback/questions)
3.) WRITE A RESPONSE #2:
- After reviewing all of your essays, all of you would benefit from using better transition words in your body paragraphs.
- Do some research and post a link to a good source of transition words and give one reason why you think the link is a reliable one. DO NOT JUST CHOOSE ANY RANDOM LIST.
- Also, list at least 5 different transition words (from your research) that you and your classmates could use in their body paragraphs for their supporting sentences. Do your best not to repeat one that have already been mentioned by your classmates.
A Pep Talk from Kid President
- Some of you may have seen this already as it was added to our class YouTube Motivational Playlist last week. It's awesome and so are you!!!! You will have to answer a question from this video to get into class tomorrow.