1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
- Complete stock sheet using instructions from class.
- Calculate the total value of each of your 5 stock purchases. For example, simply take the closing price of each of your stocks from Thursday or Friday and multiply it by the number of shares you purchased. You must show all your work on paper. Double check your answers using a calculator. If you do not show your work, you will have to redo it. Write down each of your 5 answers in words using the PLACE VALUE knowledge you learned in class today.
- Add up the total value of ALL your shares! This means you must add up your answers from your multiplication questions. Show all your work and double check your work with your calculators.
- Calculate on paper your highest total value minus your lowest total value.
- If you have any questions, post them here and someone will help you with it.
- Choose an object that represents you that you would like to use for your 'A Day in the Life of...' project. Bring it to school tomorrow.
- Start taking some images that you may want to use. Make sure you try to incorporate everything you learned about the different skills you need. Refer to your collaborative notes that you you completed in class today.
- 365 Days - LegoGRAPHER
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What object did you choose for your art project and why?
- Be sure to give a detailed explanation of how this object represents you and who you are as a person.
- Bring this object to school tomorrow.
Lego Travels the World in 365 Days
Photography Composition - Viewpoint and Angles