1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: You will complete the rest of your test tomorrow.
- Prototype Airplane reports must be handed in as you walk into class tomorrow morning.
- Deep Sea Explorer Prezi presentations will be tomorrow. Be sure to talk to your partner about how you are going to present.
3.) LA / NOVELS:
- Complete reading up the end of Chapter 12. DON'T FALL BEHIND!
- If you have already completed your novels, feel free to read a second novel from the selected novels.
- Keep track of your powerful words/phrases, connections, and thinking and learning questions with your stickies! Do this as you read or it will be too much work for you later on.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- How are your BOOK CLUB DISCUSSIONS going?
- What is working well?
- What isn't working well?
- Give one suggestion on how you think your discussions could be improved?
- Ask a person in your group about their response.
- Respond to any questions you receive.
National Geographic - Search for Sea Monsters in the Deep Sea