FIELD TRIP TOMORROW: Be sure to bring your bus fare / compass card and your lunch or money for lunch tomorrow. We will be heading to Granville island after the bell rings. DON'T BE LATE!
1.) APPLIED DESIGN, SCIENCE, AND TECHNOLOGY (ADST):
- Click here for the MOUSETRAP car handout.
2.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Work on your edits/revisions based on the peer feedback you received.
- Use the rubric and the comments given on your Google document.
- Your second draft is due on Friday.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES POSTING - Do your post on a Google Doc and post it in the morning.
- We are heading to Granville Island tomorrow on our field trip to ARTS UMBRELLA.
- If we were to design a Behavioural Criteria chart for students and teachers, what would be 5 points for students and 5 points for teachers?
- Explain why you chose each of the points.
- Why is it important to follow success criteria?
ARTS UMBRELLA - Inspiring Creativity