- Complete 7.2 worksheet and pg 288 #1-11 if you didn't complete this in class.
- You must plot points on your grid handout to show your work.
2.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Read for 30 minutes and start working through your packages.
- You may write your VISIBLE THINKING on stickies, in your booklets beside your gift of words, on lined paper, or on a Google Doc.
- Tomorrow, you will meet with your groups to plan out your schedule.
- We will review criteria for your gift of words, thinking and learning questions, and blogging tomorrow before you start working.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Click here to view the image for your post a response question tonight.
- List all coordinates/ordered pairs for A, B, and C.
- List all coordinates/ordered pairs for A', B', and C'.
- Describe the translation of triangle ABC (left-right and up-down movements). How many units did it move left-right and up-down.
- Did you notice any patterns with your ordered pairs? If so, what did you notice?