On Monday, you will be framing your ABC photo collages and putting them on display in the hallway. Soon after, you will be able to take it home to show your parents how you used your photo taking skills to create your collages.
1.) MATH (DIV 1): Complete 7.3 in the textbook
2.) MATH (DIV 2):
- Fine line your pencil drawing completely using PIXLR.COM
- USEFUL VIDEOS. Also, if you're unsure of how to complete a task using pixlr, simply search it out on YouTube. There are lots of tutorials.
- How to use the Pencil, brush, paint bucket.
- How to make an outline (if you have erased the background)
- Click here to learn how to use layers using Pixlr. <--------REALLY COOL!
- Download the PIXLR app. Many students are finding it much easier to use.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Click here to view the Pencil to Pixels Criteria sheet
- Save all drafts of your images as you work on your Google Drive. Even if you don't like what you create, it is good to document your learning because you will have to provide evidence of your learning at the end of the project.
- A copy of your pencil version should be uploaded here. Only 15 of you have done this so far.
- Also, upload a copy of your fine-lined image here.
- Remember, you should be saving your images on your Google Drives as well! Don't forget to do this!
- Paint/Colour your image using Pixlr.com and upload that version here.
- Post your questions here.
- If you learn anything new that you think will be useful, post a message for your classmates. Collaborating and helping your classmates is all part of your learning!
Pencil to Pixels - Learning Process