- Return Camping forms/money.
- Return Churchill registration forms.
- Today you learned how to 'FILL THE FRAME'. Click here to watch how to 'FILL THE FAME'.
- Continue practicing taking photos at home and store them in a folder in your Google Drive called 'Photography'. Name your files according to the skills you used to take them. Be sure to collect all the images you take during this unit.
- Any incomplete work assigned by Mr. Fisher. Check his website.
- Word work quiz (last 3 units). Click here to review.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Explain in your own words, how to 'FILL THE FRAME', when taking photos.
- If you are unsure after our lesson today, feel free to watch the video that has been posted on tonight's blog post.
- Use transition words to show a sequence of directions.
- Use the standard paragraph structure.
- Self-assess your own work based on the givens and post what you feel you need to work on.
- Edit/revise your work based on your self-assessment.
Filling the Frame Lesson