IMPORTANT: Gr. 6's - Bring some toilet paper/paper towel cardboard rolls.
1.) MATH: If you haven't completed both decimals booklets, please complete them. Mark and Correct at home.
| Answer key 1 | Answer Key 2 | (To be uploaded later today)
2.) SCIENCE CHALLENGE JOURNALS:
- Gr. 6 students, watch this video to build your background knowledge. Gr. 6 - Newton's 1st Law
- ALL STUDENTS (Gr.6/Gr. 7) Add some diagrams into your science challenge journals and to your notes. Don't forget to follow the criteria that is outlined on your handouts.
3.) POST A RESPONSE
- As Mr. Fisher mentioned in the comments, try to acknowledge your family members this weekend.
- Write a paragraph about how you acknowledged someone in your family and what you did to help out around the house.
- In your paragraph, also include how they responded by your kind and unselfish act.
- Give your classmates positive comments and one question about what they did.
- Edit/revise as needed.