1.) READING: 20-30 minutes
2.) MATH: Complete comparing fractions worksheet for tomorrow. We will review it and mark it in class.
- Review today's word work with this Google Translate link. You can listen to the pronunciation with this link.
- Complete worksheets if you haven't done so already.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you completed your first set of French Words for our weekly vocabulary pre-test.
- Today's post a response will require you to do some research on your own.
- Click here for today's word list. You can listen to the pronunciation.
1.) Create a conversation in French you might have with someone. Include an English
translation. Below is an example of how you can structure it. Of course, yours will be longer
than one line.
RYAN - Bonjour! Comment ça va?
ANDREW - Comme ci comme ça, merci et vous?
RYAN - Hello! How are you?
ANDREW - I'm doing so so, and you?
2.) This must include at least 10 of the words/phrases from today's word list.
3.) You may do more research and use phrases that are not included in this week's list.
4.) This conversation (dialogue) must be very simple and logical.
5.) You may use dictionaries and other technologies like Google Translate to help you complete this
6.) PAR POLICE: Give feedback on the above criteria and not on a student's French abilities.
7.) Edit/revise based on the feedback you receive or a assessment. Base it on the criteria
above and not your French abilities.
Bonjour, Bonjour! - Alain le Lait