1.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Be prepared for book club meeting #2.
- You are accountable to your entire group.
- Complete the assigned readings, gift of words, and thinking and learning questions.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Choose one of the short films you saw today and write a powerful response paragraph about the 'BIG IDEA'.
- Include your background knowledge and connections, inferences, visualizations, etc.
- Your powerful response paragraph must include an intro, supporting sentences, and a conclusion.
- You must clearly explain what you think the big idea is and why you think this.
- Think deeply about the films and ask yourself why the film maker made the movies. For example, what was the deep meaning about the Finnish boy and how he stole food? What was the significance of the marbles? Why did the boy say 'There was a lot of empty space' when he went to his father's funeral? Why did the girl hate Canada?
- Edit and revise your post for the givens.
Andy Alvarez - La Mariposa - Indiegogo Campaign Video