1.) MATH: Complete worksheet (both sides) if you did not complete it in class.
2.) PASSION PROJECT:
- Complete your self-assessment sheet. Here is an example if you need to look at one.
- You will have class time to work on your second draft tomorrow.
- Continue working on your plant id project. Click here for identification pictures.
- Plant ID Sample 1
- Plant ID Sample 2
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you engaged in your first real self-assessment activity.
- You used the criteria for the 'EXTENDING' column to see what you needed to improve on.
- In paragraph form, write about at least 3 different things you learned you need to improve for your second draft that is due on Wednesday.
- Give one student a suggestion for improvement on their writing. Keep in mind the paragraph structure and the givens.
- Edit/revise your original post.
How to Identify a Tree by Leaf, Bark, and Fruit