1.) MATH: Complete any unfinished worksheets.
2.) LA: Any unfinished Novel Approach work.
3.) SCIENCE: If you want to learn more about Space on your own, click here and work through the lessons.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Visit this website.
- Read through the 'UNIVERSE' section and watch the video clips on all 4 pages. There are 4 separate UNIVERSE pages. After reading one page, YOU MUST CLICK ON 'NEXT PAGE ON UNIVERSE'.
- TODAY'S POST A RESPONSE WILL TAKE TIME!
- Take brief notes on each UNIVERSE PAGE. Only include important information. Don't forget to use the tips you learned about today on note-taking.
- Use the proper headings in your notes that you post. (You and the Universe, Did Anyone Hear a Big Bang, The Current Thinking, etc) After writing notes for each section, press enter to separate them by a space. This helps orgnize your notes neatly.
- Keep your notes short. Point form is acceptable as long as it makes sense.
- Give one student suggestions on what they can add to their notes.
- Edit/revise your original post.
Bill Nye - Science Exploration