1.) READING: 30 minutes per day
- Based on the snapshot of the learning reflection criteria, update any FreshGrade activities that you have not yet updated.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video with your parents.
- Two days ago, we read 'BE WHERE YOUR FEET ARE'.
- Using your 'VOICE', tell your parents what you think the 'BIG IDEA' or message of both the video and book are.
- This book had a message that is similar to the message from today's posted video.
- Write a standard paragraph or mini-essay on what 'Mindfulness' or 'Being Present' means to you.
- Include an intro, body/supporting sentences and examples, and a conclusion.
- Pay attention to the givens: spelling, capitals, structure, grammar, an punctuation.
- Give one student 2 suggestions for improvement (feedback)
- Edit/revise original post.
Mindfulness for Kids: What does being present mean?