- Complete Booklet #1 (2 more pages)
- Check your answers using the answer key.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You have been learning different strategies to become 'PROFICIENT READERS'.
- You have learned that using the different strategies, making your thinking visible, and identifying how and where you used the strategies helps you deepen your understanding of 'TEXT'.
- In paragraph form, list three reading strategies that you use most often when you read.
- List the specific strategies you prefer to use and how they help you understand what you are reading.
- Check your paragraph for the GIVENS (Spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, and punctuation.)
- Give one student a suggestion for improvement based on the above criteria.
- Edit/revise based on feedback (self or peer).
Happy Classroom Music