In addition to this, the students worked on New Year's artwork and continued writing about their goals and they were in lines with the S.M.A.R.T. mnemonic criteria that they learned on Monday.
- Using the rubric provided, do a self assessment with a highlighter to see which category your essay would fall into if you made no changes to it.
2.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's class website.
- Complete creating 3 diagrams, 3 addition questions, and 3 subtraction questions, and solve all 6 of your questions.
- Watch this video on adding and subtracting fractions. You will have a short quiz on this concept on Monday.
3.) ART: Bring a cardboard toilet paper roll / paper towel roll (without the toilet paper/paper towel) for tomorrow's art activity. If you have more than one, please bring one in case other students forget to bring one. If you can't find one, please bring some cardboard from your recycling bin.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this Kid President video on 'How to Change the World'.
- Think about what you would change if you could change the world for the better.
- What would you change?
- Be sure to Use the S.M.A.R.T. mneumonic from Monday's post as a guideline for todays post. Your goal of what you would change must explain how it is:
S = Specific
M = Measurable/meaningful
A = Attainable
R = Relevant/rewarding
T = Time-bound/trackable gold.