- Be sure to bring an old shirt and pants to school tomorrow! We will start our Jackson Pollock painting lesson tomorrow and you don't want to get your school clothes dirty! Parents, if you could provide your child with one of your old shirts, it should be good enough for our painting lesson.
- SOCIAL MEDIA FORM - Parents, please sign and return this by tomorrow.
1.) ART: Bring an big old shirt and pants that you don't need. You will get paint on yourself tomorrow!
2.) MATH 6:
- Chapter 3 Lesson 7 and 8 worksheet on INTEGERS.
- Pg 92 #1-4
- Pg 96-97 #1-7
WILSON MATH 7: Pg. 37-38 #6,7, and 10.
3.) DIGITAL ART: Try to complete yesterday's post a response activity. You will learn how to use the different functions tomorrow. Don't worry if you are unable to figure it out.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you dove right into your Social Studies project and worked collaboratively with one another to come up with your roles/responsibilities, some research, and your ideas of how you want to present your research!
- Don't forget to follow the guidelines outlined on your handout (paper version to be handed out tomorrow)
- Feel free to use the National Post article as one of your sources of information. It is well organized and has different sub-sections that you can research from.
- For your post a response today, write a detailed explaination of the following:
examples) If you don't think you worked well with your group, explain why.
2.) Today, I took on a role or responsibility in my group by… (provide specific examples)
3.) Today, my group and I.....(explain exactly what you and your group accomplished today)
- Continue research on your shared document with your group members (Google Drive)
- Edit/revise your post.
Jackson Pollock Painting
Jackson Pollock Short Biography
How to Create Jackson Pollock Inspired Art