- All of your research should be completed.
- Continue making your edits/revisions. DON'T FORGET TO ADD TRANSITION WORDS - refer to the handout in your google docs.
- Make sure you have given your group members good feedback according to the criteria set out in yesterday's planner message.
- Create another peer feedback page for the '6 Characteristics of Minerals' Section
- Read through each of your group members pages and give them good feedback.
- Give as many details as possible to help your classmates improve on their work.
- Tell them what information they should add, what they're missing, and also comment on their spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitals, etc.
- You had a lot of great research on your page but you should probably include a table or image of Moh's Scale to show some examples.
- You need to correct your spelling and punctuation in your first sentence.
2.) Bring a plastic bag/garbage bag to school tomorrow to take your school supplies home.
3.) SNACKS/DRINKS - Feel free to bring some snacks/drinks to share with the class tomorrow afternoon.
4.) Post a message: Tomorrow will be Edward's final day at Hillcrest as he will be moving to California! I know you will all miss him!