- Complete #6-7 if you didn't complete these in class on pg 143.
- Unit test on Fractions / Decimals on Friday.
2.) WORD WORK:
- Complete word work based on the criteria handed out in class on Monday. This is due on Friday.
- Vocabulary quiz on Friday using the new setup.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Complete your post a response based on our discussion before dismissal today.
- Use the powerful response criteria handout to complete your paragraph. Follow it closely so you can do well on your assessment. This will be uploaded to FreshGrade tomorrow after you go through the self/peer/teacher feedback process.
- Your job today is to write a 'POWERFUL RESPONSE' to the poem you completed in class. The criteria asks you to write about the big idea of the poem. Follow the criteria closely.
- You will write a powerful response based on the 'BORN TO STAND OUT' poem activity you completed in class on Monday. You all took this home with you today. You will use your visible thinking for the content of your writing if you need.
- Do not complete the self/peer assessment handout given to you today. This will be worked on in class tomorrow.
- Use proper paragraph structure (intro, supporting sentences, and conclusion).
- Give one person feedback based on the criteria points. If someone didn't include something, let them know exactly what they didn't include.
- Edit/revise your original response.
Elements of Art - COLOUR