1.) MATH: Complete pg 293-295 of textbook if you haven't completed it yet.
2.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Complete readings, gift of words, and thinking and learning questions so you are prepared for your next book club discussion.
- Do not leave this until Monday night. If you do, you will not be prepared for your book club discussion on Tuesday.
- Manage your time wisely. Divide your work up so you do a little today, a little tomorrow, and the rest on Monday.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- The end of the year is fast approaching. Many of you are looking forward to going to high school.
- In paragraph form, write about 2 things you are looking forward to and 2 things you will miss next year.
- Edit/revise for the givens.
Relaxing Music for Children