- Watch this Video on Opposite Integers.
- Pages 1 and 2 of your integers booklets if you did not complete them in class.
2.) LANGUAGE ARTS:
- Complete supporting sentences worksheet.
- You must use at least 3 of the following transition words: For example, to illustrate, according to, or for instance.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, each student picked an area to focus on for their behaviour in class.
- At the end of the day we discussed if you had met your short-term goal.
- Lets get an early start on tomorrow by picking a new behaviour area to focus on for tomorrow's class.
- You can pick the same goal as today if you think you still need to work on it.
- In 3-4 sentences please explain why you've chosen this behaviour goal and list some steps you will take to achieve this goal tomorrow.
- Give at least 2 other students some suggestions on how you think they can work towards accomplishing their goals.
- Edit/Revise your original post and add any recommendations from your peers. Try to include transition words.