1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: Pg 127 #8, 10-14
3.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Click here and then go to your book's response page.
- Don't forget to engage your peers in online conversations. Ask questions, answer questions, initiate conversations!
- Today, you briefly learned about the Hammurabi Code and some of the laws that existed in Mesopotamia. Many of you felt these laws were quite harsh compared to modern day laws that we have in Canada. I have listed two useful inks below.
- You learned that the Hammurabi Code (laws) were based on an belief in "An eye for an eye!"
- Do some investigative research and post your response using the following format:
2.) Post the link and the law. Be sure to include the number of the law if it is available.(copy and
paste the link)
4.) Explain why you found this law interesting or shocking.
5.) What would the equivalent crime be in Canada? What do you think the consequence would be
for breaking this law in Canada?
6.) Explain how you think people have changed since the Hammurabi Code days? How have we
changed and why do you think this might be?