- Research 12-13 significant world events that occurred for each year on your timeline. It is totally acceptable to ask your parents for ideas. If they give you a great idea, do some research and find a reliable source/link to a news article or information.
- Be sure to copy and paste the link underneath your sentence.
2.) MATH 6/7:
- STEP 1: Watch this video with your parents.
- STEP 2: Complete both sides of your math worksheet on Slides (Translations) and Flips (Rotations).
- STEP 3: Play this Transformations Game
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Why do you think we use learning intentions at school?
- Why do you think we use criteria to help us learn?
- How does feedback help you learn?
- Why do you think we write learning reflections on our websites?
VIDEO AND GAME LINKS:
Khan Academy Video on REFLECTIONS (EXCELLENT REVIEW VIDEO)