1.) FRENCH: Any assigned work
2.) MATH 6/7: All coordinate pictures will be checked in class tomorrow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- All students are expected to answer any questions posted in the 'POST A RESPONSE' section on a daily basis.
- All students are expected to give a positive comment and at least one area where a student could improve in.
- Why does it help to set a purpose when you're reading?
- How do you use background knowledge to help make MEANINGFUL connections? (text-to-text, text-to-self, text-to-world) A meaningful connection is not this ---> "This picture reminds me of a book I read."
- Give one example of how you used your background knowledge to make a meaningful connection during Language Arts today (A Novel Approach)