- a laugh
- a challenge to take action
- a literary device, such as a metaphor
- a surprise
- a quote or profound thought
1.) MATH 6:
- Use your research skills and FInd the statistics for 3 professional sports teams. You can choose any sport you like. Find the total number of games played, the number of games won, and the number of games lost.
- Write down the part to whole ratios for a.) number of games won to total games and b.) the number of games lost to total games. Clearly indicate which ratio is which.
- Calculate the percentages and show exactly how you calculated them. You should have 2 percentages for each team.
MATH 7: Any assigned work.
2.) WRITE A RESPONSE #1:
- Visit Sponge Bob's Learning Journey and read/browse through it.
- Leave some questions/comments/feedback on at least 5 different pages. No need to leave comments on any of his Gr. 6 portfolio items.
3.) WRITE A RESPONSE #2:
- Based on what you learned in class today, Post your 'CLINCHER' for your concluding paragraph here. You must also include your restatement from yesterday.
- Create a new document and organize your writing into 5 paragraphs
- Copy and paste your name, essay title, and complete essay (5 paragraphs) to this file on Google Drive.
UN Convention on Rights of the Child
Products of Slavery
The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child