1.) MATH 6: Pg 293-295 Questions #2, 8, 9, and 14
MATH 7: Pg 108 #1-10 Section 3.3 of textbook. Complete 3.3 worksheet if you haven't finished it yet.
- Review what was learned in class today by clicking here.
- Edit/revise your passion paragraphs on your Google Drive.
- Don't forget to use transition words.
- Make sure your 2 or 3 body paragraphs (FOR YOUR PASSIONS) include everything that was included in the draft paragraph on the above link.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!
- Watch this video on Elements in a Story. This song is amazing!
- Today, we discussed the various parts of the plot of any story and we used the movie 'FROZEN' as an example. We discussed the introduction, rising action, climax, falling action, and conclusion/resolution. Refer to your notes for more detailed information.
- Click here to read more on the 5 parts of the Plot curve. Read each section and then do the following:
2.) State the title and author if available.
3.) Write about all 5 parts of your story. Remember, click here for an explanation of each part of
the plot structure. (Don't forget your transition words)
a.) Exposition: The Beginning
b.) Rising Action: Introduction of the Problem or Conflict
c.) Climax: The High Point
d.) Falling Action: Winding Down
e.) Resolution: The End
4.) Include a link to a trailer or the author's website.
5.) Give suggestions on writing, spelling, and punctuation to at least one other student.
6.) Edit/revise your original post after receiving feedback. Remember, you can always ask a family member for feedback.
Elements of a Story