1.) READING: Read for 30 minutes and log it in your planner/calendar. Have your parents sign it.
- Return any forms not yet returned.
- 2 FreshGrade notices that went home today
- Immunization forms (Gr.6 only)
- Dance/gymnastics forms and $24 (Logan and Sameer)
- Yellow library form
- Blue leadership form
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned about the different zones of regulation. Click here to review the poster you looked at today.
- In paragraph form, write about one of the zones that you were in at some point today. Be sure to explain why you were in the green, red, yellow, or blue zone. Use a specific example of why you were in the specific zone.
- Give at least 1 student a suggestion on how to improve their paragraph.
- Edit/revise your original post.
Jackson Pollock Action Splatter Painting and the Zones of Regulation