1.) MATH 6:
- Complete the integers worksheet you received today.
- Watch this video on order of operations to prepare for tomorrow's class.
- Complete your YouTube learning reflection if you haven't already done so.
- Remember to be specific about your observations (quantitative/qualitative) of each of the liquids you used in your towers! If you do not do this, you will not receive a good assessment.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- List at least 2 examples from the density tower/bottle activity for the following:
- List at least 3 examples from the density tower/bottle activity for the following:
- What is a physical change? Did you see a physical change in the activity?
- What is a chemical change? Did you see a chemical change in the activity?
- Comment on at least one other student's response tonight.
- Edit/revise your original post.
Order of Operations