1.) MATH: No homework
- Continue to give feedback to any of your partners.
- DON'T do the work for your partner. Just leave comments.
- Edit and revise your work from the comments given to you by your partner.
- Ask questions if anything is unclear.
- Get ready for the egg drop challenge!
- Continue to think about your design and research any last minute changes you want to make to your design.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today we talked about doing a "Mystery Skype" with another class.
- We spoke about the difference between "General" and "Specific" Questions.
- Pretend we are trying to find the country where our "Mystery Skpers" are.
- List three general questions you would ask them to discover their location.
- Try not to repeat the questions your classmates have already said.
- Don't forget the givens: spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence variety, etc.