1.) LA: Start memorizing your introductory paragraph for your speech/essay.
2.) SCIENCE: No homework.
3.) IMPORTANT DATES:
- Click here to see all the important upcoming dates.
- This includes graduation dates, speech fest, field trips, etc.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we discussed the dangers of not securing your social media profiles. Be sure to talk to your parents about this and explain to them what you are doing to secure your privacy.
- Secure the privacy settings on any social network you use.
- Watch this video with your parents.
- Why is it important that you secure your privacy online?
- Why is your privacy important?
- Teach your classmates about something you learned from the video. It is very important you watch this video.
- Ask at least one other student a questions about the response.
- Respond to any questions you receive.
Staying Safe and Secure Online
Think Before You Post