1.) MATH 6/7: Be sure to organize your information, list all formulas, all measurements, and use a rule or circular object to draw your diagrams.
- Watch all of the following videos:
2.) What is π (Pi)?
3.) Area and Perimetre of a square/rectangle
4.) Volume Song
- Draw a 3-D square object. Label the length, width, and height. Calculate the perimetre of the face, area of the face, and volume of the object.
- Draw a 3-D rectangular object. Label the length, width, and height. Calculate the perimetre of the face, area of the face, and volume of the object.
- Draw a circular object (measure the radius and diameter). Use a circular object of a compass. Calculate the area of the circle. Watch this video, do some research, and calculate the circumference of the circle (perimetre of a circle). If you have any questions, post them here.
2.) LA / SPEECH FEST:
- Complete your essay/speech. Work on memorizing your speech.
- If you would like feedback, E-mail Mr. Hong and re-share your speech with him.
3.) LA / NOVEL STUDY:
- Finish reading Iqbal and keep track of all your powerful words/your own definitions and questions you came up with during your readings.
- Here are your Blogging groups according to laptop #'s. Be sure to only blog on your group pages. You can access them below or from the menu Ed-Tech>Literature Circles>2012-2013
i.) Iqbal (Laptop # 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5)
ii.) Fatima (Laptop # 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10)
iii.) Hussein Kahn (Laptop # 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15)
iv.) Karim (Laptop # 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20)
v.) Salman (Laptop # 21, 22, 23, 24)
vi.) Maria (Laptop # 25, 26, 27, and 28)
- Follow the instructions on your blog pages carefully. Be sure to post your words/definitions and questions in one single post for each of the sections. E-mail me if you have any questions.
- Click here to see an example post by Greg Heffley
4.) SHOWCASED BLOG:
- Visit Ryna's new learning journey and check out her passion pages! Leave her some comments, feedback/suggestions. Start up a conversation!
1.) The Hillcrest Harlem Shake - Physical Education Edition
2.) Area of a Circle
3.) What is π (Pi)?
4.) Area and Perimetre of a square/rectangle
5.) Volume Song